Senior Economist, Bank of Italy
Research Affiliate, CEPR
Research Associate, CEP-LSE
- Senior Economist, Bank of Italy
- Research Affiliate, CEPR
- Research Associate, CEP, London School of Economics.
- Assistant Professor of Economics (with tenure), Trinity College Dublin
- Visiting Scholar, Department of Economics, Harvard University
- Economic Advisor to the Chief Economist and Research, UniCredit Bank
- PhD, London School of Economics, April 2014. "Essays in International and Development Economics"
- MSc (Research) Economics, London School of Economics, July 2008.
- BA Economics, University of Pavia, Italy, July 2005.
- European Central Bank
- European Commission, ECFIN
- European Investment Bank
- World Bank